workshop FAQ

Saturday, June 16, 2007

inspiration


here is the inspiration for my studio's new name... paper crown!
my new letterpress needed a name.... and after testing out many many thoughts
I sort of gave up and figured that if i stopped trying a name might come to me...
I was going through old photos of me as a little kiddo and here it was!
This is a photo of my sister and me- she in the yellow paper crown because it was her birthday.
We both remember this photo being taken, on June 10th, 1982 (?) on Cape Cod at our grandparent's house. We are both in our homemade matching dresses and matching boy haircuts!
I am sporting the trendy strawberry shortcake fabric on my dress.
I just love this picture and have it hanging on my chalkboard at the studio.
Lots of pictures of the new and improved studio and more fun coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for saying hello! i do my best to reply to comments, please know i read and appreciate each and every one! xo *s