workshop FAQ

Thursday, November 22, 2007

letterpressing


Here i am finally adding something new...
it's Thanksgiving and I have a shivering sick husband
sitting next to me on the couch... we are not really thankful
for the nasty stomach flu we have both had this week.
Here I am proofing on the Nolan press at "Letterpress Things" in Chicopee, Massachusetts.
I took a workshop there a couple of weeks ago with Kelly from MayDay Studio. It was
just great! I learned a lot of little things that will be so helpful once I start working on my Gordon press.
Kelly was a wonderful teacher and I hope to take another workshop with her sometime again soon. See more pictures of me in action HERE! I'll post pictures of the final product and my latest projects soon...
A Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving to you.

2 comments:

thanks so much for saying hello! i do my best to reply to comments, please know i read and appreciate each and every one! xo *s