workshop FAQ

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

at the tuesday market


at the tuesday market, originally uploaded by sarah ahearn.

just got back from the little farmers market that is a block away from my house. peeled myself away from painting to meet some friends and eat homemade vanilla ice cream! mmmm.... summer.
working on on lots of new little paintings! i don't know what's gotten into me but you'll find me here working away! (did someone say deadlines and pressure...yep, that's it)
i just can't get enough of this video, my heart just fills up (and my eyes with tears) when i watch it!!

hope you are having a productive and fabulous day....*s

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful video! It reminds me of my adopted shelter dog's loyalty.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for saying hello! i do my best to reply to comments, please know i read and appreciate each and every one! xo *s