workshop FAQ

Thursday, October 2, 2008

excitement at the supermarket!


i popped out from the studio at lunch today to grab some groceries at wegmans,*  but low and behold i found much more than chicken soup that i was looking for**!  
the studios issue of cloth paper scissors magazine is out on the shelves & i did everything i could to stop myself from jumping up in down in the aisle when i spotted it. ... you'll find me ON PAGE 28 &29!!! 
it was quite a thrill.  (photos to come...)
*the best grocery store in the world.
**my husband and i are fighting colds...

3 comments:

  1. No matter how many times you get published it's always a big thrill, isn't it?. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting into the Studios issue. I have the first issue and really enjoyed it so I just might have to get this one too. Just discovered your work on etsy so had to come look at your blog. Really nice work - quite inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! Super cool. I am tickled to get to see a sneak peek into your work space. It's always nice to see where and how artists work. I always have a dog in my lap or cat on the table. A little hair never hurts a painting!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for saying hello! i do my best to reply to comments, please know i read and appreciate each and every one! xo *s