workshop FAQ

Thursday, November 10, 2011

busy bee


this week, i've been making making making in the studio!  it's my busy bee time of year as the twist fair is this weekend!  hooray!  i'm debuting my new 2012 calendar there, so i'm pretty excited.  i'll also have my books, prints and brand new prints mounted on boards! (the last item being my new favorite!)  so, if you're in the area, come on by, i'd love to see you!

happy weekend everyone! 

i promise to be back in action here next week!  (really!) 

xo *s

4 comments:

  1. sarah! girl.... i love your calendar.. with the clipboard and not just in your typical bound calendar style. how awesome. will you be selling these in your etsy shop?? i MUST HAVE IT.

    xoxx can'te wait to see more of your work... and ideas emerge.

    hugs hugs and more hugs to you!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a GREAT TWIST FAIR!!!! So wish I would come and check out all the new work you have.

    Hope you are GREAT, looking forward to talking with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks ladies! :)

    keep an eye in your mailboxes (the actual ones where the post goes :) )

    until then, thanks for saying hello & wishing me luck!

    and YES! next week, the calendar is in the shop!
    xxoxo to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a beautiful 2012 calendar. I'm thrilled to hear you'll have one! Can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for saying hello! i do my best to reply to comments, please know i read and appreciate each and every one! xo *s