workshop FAQ

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TWO things from March the 3rd

What a day yesterday was,  a beautiful spring day!  alas, today it's snowing and we are back to winter.  
March the 3rd was significant in two ways:
ONE- yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of my dear friend Heather's passing.  I honored her by taking a lovely & quiet walk along the gorge looking for the first signs of spring.  As I walked I took in long deep breaths of the sweet spring air for her and held her in my heart.  It's hard to believe a year has gone by so quickly, I am lucky to have had 3 "signs" from her in the past few months... I know she is making the rounds, perhaps flapping some beautiful wings along the way.

a photo of us from her favorite season sits on my dresser.  


But the world works in magical ways!  

TWO- My best friend Katy had her first baby who arrived late last night.  It seems like we have been waiting for so long, but March the 3rd brought Colin Patrick into this world.  I am so proud of her and cannot wait to meet the little man when we head back to Western Mass. tomorrow! 

*   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for saying hello! i do my best to reply to comments, please know i read and appreciate each and every one! xo *s