workshop FAQ

Thursday, April 10, 2008

growing projects...


*  *  *  five seeds by sarah ahearn.  mixed media on board. 2007. sold.
*                    *                        * 
this is how i feel lately... I have so many different projects growing and sprouting in their little jars but nothing is quite yet ready to go out on its own yet... do you ever feel like this!?  I'm off the the studio to "water" these "seeds" i have "growing" and to them help finally "bloom". (in other words- I have a lot going on that I need to be tending to!)  

2 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to see what blooms from your studio. Happy Creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - and yes I completely know what you mean about sprouting projects - I myself have many :o)

    Your work kind of reminds me of Jasper Johns work - you have such good eye of colour.

    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for saying hello! i do my best to reply to comments, please know i read and appreciate each and every one! xo *s