workshop FAQ

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

two days on decor8


two days on decor8, originally uploaded by sarah ahearn.

what a special start to my new collaborative project~ sweet holly was kind enough to post about it yesterday on decor8.
see {day one} of the collaboration on two days in july today!  My post with a brand new painting goes up tomorrow...  

let us know what you think of our collaboration + read some background here. we'd love to hear from you.  it's a journey we're on together and we hope to inspire you with what we make. (as k said to me last night- "well, i just poured my heart out...")  it's true.  

till tomorrow~  xo, *s

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for saying hello! i do my best to reply to comments, please know i read and appreciate each and every one! xo *s