workshop FAQ

Thursday, August 13, 2009

more guest blogging!

i'm over on decor8 today too!

thrilled to see this post i wrote up live on decor8 today! thanks to holly for asking me to be a part of the "favorite things" series, it was a treat!
i've been having such fun with the guest posts~ i hope you enjoy them too.  this one over on decor8 sure made me excited to start settling in and unpacking at our new place...now i just need to find some time and some extra hands to help!  

we're off for a couple of days, the storage locker is calling...ugh, so i'll see you back here on monday.  have a great weekend! 
xo*s

4 comments:

  1. Great post on Decor8! I love the way you displayed your paperbacks. But the best were your mom's hilarious quotes. How sweet! Good luck with your move :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post on decr8 and came over to visit. I'm so glad I did!! Love your blog and your work, I'll definitely be back ;) I love meeting new friends in blogland!!
    Cheers,
    Gaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic! I will check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your post on Decor8. I love how you used that porch. Now I am off to explore your blog.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for saying hello! i do my best to reply to comments, please know i read and appreciate each and every one! xo *s