workshop FAQ

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

fuel

fuel

yikes.

i just counted 4 empty coffee cups on my studio table.  one is a to-go cup from the cafe earlier in the week (yuck), one mug from yesterday afternoon, and two more mugs from today. today was one morning coffee + one afternoon cup of tea.  i have to say, the tea just didn't cut it, so i grabbed a coffee when i had to run out to the post office. 

i apparently have a problem.

as you might have guessed, i'm in the middle of a painting marathon.  i have 8 paintings in the works, amongst the coffee cups, and thanks the caffeine (!), the pieces are almost finished.  AND, since i bet you'd rather see paintings then coffee cups, i promise to show you soon as i get 'em done. 

well, there you have it, not a very exciting behind the scenes, but now you are privy to the inner workings of my studio. ha! 

behind the scenes shall return next week.  

back to work. xo*s


ps: only 3 calendars left! 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you've been working on!! I got copies made of some pictures that I want to use in a mixed media piece (reading your book)....and as soon as I don't feel like a truck ran me over I am going to get in my studio and put your book to good use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love seeing behind the scenes. The real is the most beautiful.

    Tina
    http://throughthekeyhole.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see my mug in action! Looking forward to seeing your new work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my husband is always complaining about the same exact habit i have. there are cups, mugs and glasses all over our house. it's bad!!!! good to know i am not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for saying hello! i do my best to reply to comments, please know i read and appreciate each and every one! xo *s