Tuesday, June 10, 2014

sneak peek!!!


it's here! a little sneak peek of my class! we had a lot of fun putting it together! the only challenge was finding a time when there wasn't a babbling and/or fussy baby in the background... but that's what i get for working from home! what you don't see is A LOT of footage of ada wandering through the studio... ya know, just "passing by" as she claimed! then she finally admitted: "i want your students to know you have a child". ahem. so, she got her cameo at the end AND got to be the one to say "action". ha! whatever works is my motto these days! 
i hope you'll enjoy watching a little peek into what the class will be like! 
i'm SO excited! xo, *s
ps: if you are a returning online student (you've taken p&p or ppw part 1) there is a super discount code! just email me at colorpatternpaint AT gmail.com in case you need the code! thanks! 

4 comments:

  1. I loved Spiderman but I just love Sam Rami so Im biased but I just thought Id say that the Watchmen was the biggest waste of three hours in my whole life. It was really bad. I don’t care what Ebert said, it sucked balls and a half.
    This specific certainly an excellent web-site you’ve visiting this site. The matter is quite enlightening along with direct to the level. Psyched to read simple things more about your site the very next time.
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that your perspective is deep and everything is pretty good given the perceptions and opinions logic together.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for saying hello! i do my best to reply to comments, please know i read and appreciate each and every one! xo *s