workshop FAQ

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

back on track.

my favorite spot

hi ya!
i've been gone for a few days, spending time with the family sans computer. it was actually nice to be without the laptop for a few days... but i of course had my iphone... so maybe that doesn't really count. we took an excursion to our foggy beach and had some fun with this guy. we were on the cape again, thinking about times like these and celebrating mother's day together. i am now back to work, tackling my giant to-do list and settling back into my studio space. i always end up rearranging, organizing and cleaning as part of the re-entry process! i'm sorry i haven't been here... i've missed you and will be back with more news and my 8 things for this week.
xo, *s
ps: thanks for letting me know that i am not the only who wears sweaters inside out!  

3 comments:

  1. I remember the foggy days on Nantucket and playing in the water. I'm cleaning and making my creative space more doable.
    Enjoy the rest of the week. I hope you had fun with your sister/family.
    Smiles and Hugs,
    Jill from N.H.
    nalettejm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo...i am craving more sketchbook! esp after reading that interview on SAW that says your inspiration comes from your morning (floor)cleanup @ the studio!
    think you can make that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same as you when getting back into things again after a break... I need to sort and clean up etc... too.

    glad you had a nice few days with your family.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for saying hello! i do my best to reply to comments, please know i read and appreciate each and every one! xo *s