workshop FAQ

Saturday, June 13, 2009

weekend plans

strawberry season
strawberry & pansies. original sold, prints available in my shop

hi there!  

yesterday was a fully packed, one of those days when you are go-go-go without a minute to spare!  so i am just now getting a chance to post on this early saturday morning.  you know i love you when i type to you before i have my coffee!!   i'll have some time to sit still today to make up for the craziness of yesterday as we are heading out on a long drive.  we're off for a few days to our favorite little finger lakes town. while my husband works, i'm planning to go strawberry picking with one of my favorite pals.  fresh strawberry shortcake, anyone?! 
*oh!  be sure to stop in on monday~  i have a big surprise up my sleeve that i am so excited about!  can't spill the beans yet.... but you'll see next week. 
also on monday, the new  "here comes the sun" poppytalk market begins, and i'm loading up my shop with some sunny, summery, fresh prints and paintings.  
wishing you fun-filled weekend.  i'll be the one with the berry stained fingers!  can't wait.  
 xo, *s
off to get my coffee now!  

* * * i LOVE what you are saying about summer-  keep 'em coming!  

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend and the strawberry picking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up on your blog via a random picture in a mosaic on Flickr that I loved. This is such a small world story and can not wait to see what you are up too. I have a feeling I know who you picked strawberries with maybe...she just posted about it. Very nice to meet you and love your collages. The whimsy and colors are so fresh.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for saying hello! i do my best to reply to comments, please know i read and appreciate each and every one! xo *s